donderdag 25 februari 2010

Appreciate the Freedom

http://affirmativethinking.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/freedom1.jpg
Today a friend of mine posted this on his Facebook account:

"After any pain, you can choose to appreciate the freedom"
- dynamicmike

Is that really so?

Do you believe it is?

For years I have been absolutely in love with someone.  Although we are friends, he does not feel the way about me as the feelings I have for him.  And although it hurts, it is something I have to live with.

But I cannot settle for a lesser Love.

This morning I spent 4 hours in the company of a man who is absolutely crazy about me, but although I like him a lot and love him as a friend I cannot return the feelings he has for me.

Sounds familiar hey ... ?

So I had to tell him and yes, it really broke my heart to see the pain my words inflicted on him.

So can I now choose to appreciate the freedom?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten