woensdag 19 mei 2010

Aphrodite Urania

http://www.beforeyoutakethatpill.com/2008/11/aphrodite.jpg
By Eileen Ramage ©1996

Am I Aphrodite? Goddess of true love?
Look now into my eyes. I have awakened once again!

If your mind is fertile then you are ready to conceive
Intellectual passions, stellar levels of Affection
And my Spiritual Embrace!

I am the catalyst, returned from times past.
Let me awaken you to the intense passions
To Live, Love and Learn beyond your wildest dreams!

Reach out and touch my Soul! Step through the door of Love,
The passage to unleashed life. Let the fire within me
Ignite within you a flame to lead you out of darkness.

You are of such Greatness! More beauty has not been seen
Nor Spiritual intensity. It‘s time to turn the key.
Step through to a new Reality!

You can be a Magician or anything you choose.
Your potential has no limits!
Your Love has no bounds!

I have great desires for all of Mankind.
Awaken!
Feel the Joy of Life!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten